Tuesday, December 9, 2014

squeeze contest!

sup Jax man. nice! you're not nervous your just really excited ;)   ha-ha you'll do fine at try outs I promise.  we will have a beard growing  contest! the question is who will win? ;)  hey that sounds like a lot of fun doin the dance with the Special needs Mutual!!  who was your buddy throughout the whole thing? did you have one friend or a few?   tell me about them.  ha-ha we can all work on our volleyball ;)  I love you Jax take care love elder weaver

hey there Jordan, our week was good!  Joshua did get baptized and I have pictures, but forgot my camera.....  opps  mom might be mad.... ;)  you went for $75 huh?   nice  how did that all work?  where does the money go? who are the girls?  love you too Jordan see you soon love elder weaver
So we just did an auction, once a date with me came up girls bid on it. The money will go towards sub fir Santa for 6 families.
nice!!  hook a brotha up :P

Mom-well I don't think Jax has a choice to get me back or not ;)  ha-ha yes dad can still cut my hair :) Joshua did get baptized and I forgot me camera today but I'll send pics next week.  so no one else that we will baptize but there are a few people we are leaving for the new elders to baptize when they get in and replace us.  so the watches they are cheap ones that I found for a good price and some have been given to me from companions. I thought the other day I should be good on watches for a big portion of my life ;)   so I think out of the 5 suits I have I can probably leave some ;)  ha-ha  the ones we bought though don't fit anymore... they are way too big...  I don't think I need to send anything else home if I end needing to there's a post office right by our place I can go to with y'all when your hear. 
so for the schedule the 17 we will stay here in Atlanta Thursday if we do a temple session we might want to do a half day in Atlanta and the other half in summergrove then spend the night in Athens and see sweet bete  on Friday and go around there on Friday then maybe spend the night at the Fergusons and then do Saturday in Covington and spend night there again then head to the YSA ward Sunday morning?  does sound  about the same ish?...   we can do stone mountain Thursday its close to Atlanta.

if you  post it they noble and great ones I like will come ;)  ha-ha so funny missionary humor.   so still thinking about details about each day are y'all ok with walking a little bit?  I'm glad Justin like my emails. :)   no I didn't email SVU Coach I don't feel like I need to worry about that.  found out yesterday that some people in the YSA are coming to Utah for a week and they might coming to my talk on Sunday!!  two out of the 3 of them are planning on moving to Utah as well that's why the trip is planned,  not just to come see me ;)
Did you see the email from the coaches? I know you don't plan on going there just nice to be wanted :) yes we can walk, we are up for whatever :)
I didn't see one from coaches, I think I saw one from school councilor though...
no they will be confirmed the nest Sunday. they could fit him
Like next day Sunday? Do you need to be there? Coaches from svu contacted dad and said they were going to send you email about coming back to play-fitz is pm no longer there, anyways, what's plans this week? Today? Talked to Nedra yesterday, her 2nd son severed in your mission they went and picked up, loved it, so we are very excited!!!! She said to be careful after 5 in Atlanta that the underground comes alive? Seen or heard about it?
no like when we are home... I haven't gotten anything from a Coach... today are playing basketball and FHE  we have a zone training tomorrow but nothing too exciting after that.  oh ya I know the underground we will there! it's fun as a missionary but because everyone knows who we are.. ha-ha. you'll like it though :)  we will go at a good time of day ;)
How was baptism? I bet his girlfriend super happy!!! 
it was good, she was pretty happy!
Do you want to contact Bete and set up a time or do you want me too? I think she has a new number I can send ya? How's comp and attitude? Has mission home said anything about you coming there to meet us? Will you spend the night before there? Do you know other elders that are leaving that day too?
can you do that?   he's been done for 3 weeks now, so it's hard on me too.  he doesn't want to do anything and has no drive...  its drag. so I think its kinda assumed I spend the night there just because it's what they do,  I don't know anyone else who will be there besides me and my comp.
K, I'll contact her this week, craving anything from home?  So what's been best part of mission, worst part? Scariest?
ok, not really craving anything...  best part I might have to say being able to baptize Gary and Noah. that beige able to do nothing but focus on the spirit and act on promptings and see where I'm lead to.  worst part?  probably just some of the people not keep commitments like they seem they will and having pansy companions (now)  ;)   scariest? I'm not sure.  walking the streets and hearing gun shots, that's scary until you used to it almost.  
So sorry you have to end with goofy comp!!! Used to gun shots? Very scary!!! Thought about you as we watched devotional last night, glad you got to see it? Where did you watch? 
Any ward Christmas parties?
Did you want to visit the Craig's too? Where are they?
we watched it at the church. yes Christmas parties but we couldn't go because the bishopric lives out of the mission. and that's where they have all their parties.  no they are far from everything else...
Ok, keep prayer in heart that we can get started on school addition this week, work kinda dead, need the financing to go through so we can get started, supposed have been done three times now, just pray it all goes thru! I know to have faith and not fear, just frustrating because weather here is beautiful and we could be doing so much!!! Any Georgia themed nativity sets you've seen? Be on look out and grab if see one you like :) on FB you are getting some friend requests, want me to accept? Some you have mutual friend others not... Heard anything about FB being used in your mission? Carson crezee just started using in his
I'll do FB stuff when I'm able to.  I'll be praying no worries. :)   will be looking for nativities! :)  I haven't been thinking about that.
Proud of you Jacer, keep up the hard work!!! Kick comp in but and finish strong, take him kicking and screaming!!! :) love you today and everyday, please be safe, can't believe we have one more email session and we will see you two days after that! Gone fast this last month!!! Justin heads out a week from today, my heart is so full of love and gratitude that you are willing to sacrifice for others to receive the gift of the gospel!!! Soak up every minute-treasure time as it is short to be a full time servant... Have a beautiful jawga-day!!! Love you-love mom xoxos

     Less than ten days and I'll be hugging you so tight you won't be able to breath and your ribs will pop and you'll have to poke me in the eyes to stop!!! Ha. Ha ha  maybe it will be the other way around?  We are getting really excited to see Atlanta  and YOU! Ok just you. So how has your life been this week? Any new stories, did you have a baptism? Are you being safe? How's the comp?
     Ok real quick don't worry about test I'll take it for you and you can start all over :)))) oh I'm funny we will try to just get you some GE classes and maybe do a class or two in the summer. A lot of const. Management classes are online so that me be helpful we are getting closer to setting things in stone as far as school goes. I hope I don't mess it up for you. The football counselor likes to make spring quarter heavy and fall quarter lite. That's why he was pushing the testing. But Linsey works in the enrollment office and she has been helping us. You may have to take her on a date to repay her for her time :)) I'm still funny!!!
    Can't wait to see you and to be part of your missionary world hope you won't be embarrassed of me  :)) please be safe this week love ya!!! After have relying on your heavenly Father for two years I'm sorry you have to come back to me:))
                                                 Love you. Your proud dad

we will have a squeeze contest ;)  ha-ha you'll probably win I haven't done it in a while...  I can't poke your eyes out you have glasses now so that will be harder. :)  I'm excited to show y'all Atlanta and me :)  ha-ha last night we were coming home after the Christmas devotional and it was 10 o'clock at night and we had to ride Marta so that was a little nerve racking... but it was a really good experience a girl asked me if I was a missionary and I said yes and she asked what church so I told her and she asked how do I become a member?  because I'm looking for a church and need a good church home.  so I told her how she could become a member and she agreed to it and said she will come to institute this Tuesday. so that was a pretty cool story from recently, then we had to walk home 10 minutes from the station... that was a first and last for me ;)  ha-ha  class schedule sounds good to me!  and online classes work fine!  don't worry dad I trust and have faith in you :)   I understand about the quarter loads  and I was almost expecting that in a way..  I will take her a date when I get home!   I won't be embarrassed of you as my companion for a few days I hope I don't embarrass myself!  ha-ha  love you dad   see you soon love elder weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment