Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm happy :)


Dad-I'm happy :)  I had a great week :)  Larry is doin good :)  he had a crazy experience with the B.O.M too :)   Tuesday we invited and committed to live the word of wisdom and he said Sunday will be my last day and I've been planning on quitting anyways so no worries guys :)  so we asked if he would quit right then and there  and he said no  he will on Sunday   anyways  Thursday we go and meet with him and he says guys  guess what   I had a pretty cool thing happen with the Book of Mormon..  we got all excited and wanted to know what had happened  so he says  he was driving his roommates car  who is not a member and doesn't want anything to do with us  so he's driving a long in her car and was about to light up a cig. and all of a sudden the book of Mormon falls from the visor and hits him on ht e forehead and lands face up in his lap  and he reads "The Book of Mormon" another  testament of Jesus Christ,  and his first thought was  the 31st is coming up fast..  and he tossed his cig. out the window and didn't smoke at all that day. :) so that was pretty amazing!!  the work is going great we had a very good week and we have plans for a better week coming up :)  its getting good.   it is amazing to have the holy ghost with us that much  it's a blessing.   I still remember having dirty boogers after work :) ha-ha  I love you so much dad  I hope y'all are safe and have doing what y'all love to do.  are y'all fixin to do Lotoja this year or has it already past?..   I love you dad  and I hope you have a good week with work  and be safe!  love elder weaver

Well I gave my talk today.... I think it was alright... I hope things are good! My two a days camp is already over.. And we play Clearfield on Friday!!!!!!!!! :) I'm so excited!
I'm going to the skin doctor tomorrow to have my moles checked out and make sure I don't have any cancer or stuff... So hopefully that goes good! I've got all of my school stuff ready and I have a pretty easy schedule... I'm grateful for you and my family and you guys helping me to see the plan that our father in heaven has given us and giving us a chance to get back and live with him again and be like him... Thanks Jace for your example!
-love Justin

Justin-send me a copy of your talk :)  what's Clearfield looking like on film?  anybody big and strong?..  I'm excited for you!!!  I can't sleep at night sometimes thinking y'all are about to go and battle for victory!!!  :)  hey  I want you to know that the reason I played the way I played is because of the song  boys of fall...  Justin you'll never have this experience again in your life..   you know the plays,,  you know how things are done..  you know what the other team looks like,,  you know how big and fast they are,,  you know what you know  and they might know the same about you,,,  but the one thing they don't know,  the one thing no one will really know,,,  is how big your heart is...  you may think you know but after every game when you get beat to a pulp and still smile and walk away on your own  your heart grows,,,  people see the size of your heart from the effort you put into the field,  the effort you put in the weight room  the effort you put into being the best you can be and that no one can make you be...   you can't show people the massive size of your heart when your nervous and question yourself while on the field...   be great  the one who won't let you be great is you!..  why would you hold yourself back?   when a hit is about to hurt  lean into it and it'll be like a truck driving through a brick wall  it breaks bricks and the truck its self has damage done it as well  but the faster and harder you go at it  the les you'll feel..  no matter what talk with your pads,,  your mouth will only get you in trouble  your pads though,,  they can get you out of trouble.  ;)   don't compare yourself to me  you can't do that  my ball days are over  for a time  but yours aren't,  but they may be limited..   the football movie  the express  when the first black guy with cancer goes and tries to recruit the other kid for to the same college  the kid says I wanna be the next so and so ( I don't remember the names sorry)  and the stops him and says " no,  no you don't,  be you   play your game don't play my game,"  Justin your a better athlete than me and you need to accept that!1  it's ok to be the best!  it's ok to be better than those before you!!  just don't waste any time thinking you should've done something else instead...  my man I hope you know I'm balling in public while writing this letter so you better be crying too!! ;')   Justin you have no shoes to fill...  you have cleats to wear and pads and a helmet to put on  and when you do the other team doesn't know what's about to hit them..  show em how big your heart is ,  do it for those who can't do it for themselves  mentally and physically...  I love you Justin I  hope you know that  and you have been the reason I pushed myself so hard to be better,,  because you were catching me,,  now you've passed me,,,  keep going tho!  don't stop at good or better or best.  don't let anyone or anything effect how you do your best..  you set your own limits   I love you Justin and I know dad has probably told you he can see your potential,, I can see it too,,  you need to see it now..  and always do better!   look in the mirror and say  I'm the best I've ever been.  every day and even in the locker room  say it   because you get better dad today   keep up the good work and don't stop!!  love you bud   love elder Jace weaver

Hey there Elder Weaver! Hope you are enjoying the mission and working hard "bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." Just like it says in the scriptures. :) so I've decided that I'm going to sign up for institute while I'm taking a break from school. I'm going to take Teachings of the Living Prophets on Wednesday nights. I've heard lots of good things about it so it should be fun :)
I don't have any quotes for you this week my friend sorry. My life's pretty normal still so nothing to new going on lol.
Well take care my friend! Love you!
Jordan

wow :)  good talk my friend ;)  I love you Jord and let me know how you like that class :)   be safe and keep doin what you do :)   love elder weaver

Hey I'm good! How are you! Are you liking your new comp? School starts Tuesday... :/ and I'm kinda still confused about my schedule but I will get it after the first week! Football is going to be great! I'm hoping to get number 3 cuz it's my favorite number! I'm still getting the hang of the new plays! Thursday I shaved my legs! They fell pretty nice!! ;) and Thursday for football we went to Roy aquatic center and it was really fun! Had a great time with my teammates! My eagle coast of honor is going to be September 24!! I only need 2 more merit badges and. Will have all three palms!! :) and I just want to thank you for being a great example to me not only in scouts or for going on a mission but for everything you did here at home and how you handled everything about Roy I am kinda having a bad time with friends at bell but then I think of you and think of how you had absolutely no friends when your went out there and how you never gave up one making new friends or on scouting or on the church or on family and whenever I need help making friends and don't really want to go out of my way to make new friends I ask myself how would Jace or Justin make friends with him/her and ya I only know the football team but hey everyone knows someone on the football team so I'm hoping to make a lot of friends when school starts!!! :) love you LOVE JAX WEAVER

Jax-I'm good how are you ?:) your schedule will get easier and easier as you go with it ;)  no worries there.   the 24th!!!!!!  dang  you just don't stop do you ?!?!  you merit badge machine!! ;)  I know that as you just be yourself  people will like you and don't ever turn anyone away from being your friend, cause you might be the only friend that person may have...  be nice to everyone :) I'm glad you looked up to me like that for a lot of things,  but still you can be better than me and you should be better than me! :) ok?    read the letter I sent Justin  for football and it applies to you as well I was thinking of the both of you in your different stages of football and careers at this point  but don't stop doing your best ok?   I hope you have fun  starting school and football again!  I remember when I was in your shoes not too long ago ;)  I feel old....  ewww   keep up the good work in everything ok!  listen to mom and dad and your homework and your chores,,,  all that good stuff ;)   love you Jax    love elder weaver

Mom- I got card yes and debit as well thank you :)  I was joking with her about being transferred  I don't know yet...  but you should defiantly text her and see how she is doing  she had a seizer in church yesterday during sacrament meeting..  just see how she is doing please,,,  we are gonna try and see her later tonight too...    we had a ton of rain!!!!   and we worked all day through it :)  and I feel we were rewarded for our efforts ;)  at least a little bit :) I have an umbrella  but its supper little and doesn't even cover me... it looks kinda silly,,,,,  ha-ha Cindy came to church and loved it! she was in tears during sacrament meeting and wants to go back and wants to know more and has already made a ton of friends in the ward :)  its awesome! :)  
GOOD JOB ON YOUR BIKE RIDE!!!!!!!!  YOU KNOW YOU DID IT FASTER THEN YOUR GOAL RIGHT?!?!?!?!  YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NOW NEXT TIME YOU CAN DO IT EVEN FASTER  BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT SO GOOD BEFORE!!   KEEP GOING! :)  I love you so much mom and thank you for always telling me you love me.. people here say it  but it just means more coming from your actual mom ;)  you know what I mean..?  I could maybe use some white shirts??... mine are starting to get yellow and the shoulders are dark from wearing the back pack....  
I love you mom and I hope you are safe this week and keep smiling no matter what :)  there's always something positive coming:):)   love elder weaver

Love the accent :), and the words of wisdom to brothers, it's amazing the growth we can see in him and not be around him....so proud of you Jacer, keep up the great work! I've been watching the weather in Covington, rain, rain and more rain! temps in the 70's someone in his ward posted that they are under flash flood warnings, crazy because it's so hot and dry here!

No comments:

Post a Comment