Monday, January 13, 2014

Life.....


How is life treating you this week? Is weather any warmer? How's the sun? We only get bits and pieces of its been a little dark, not as cold as last year though so that's nice. Did you get are letters yet?
     I had so many things to say and examples to us and stories to tell but I felt so strongly that if you just focus on the work for the rest of your miss that everything else will fall in to place. Put your whole life in the hands of The Lord for one year and I promise all will work out!!
     You might have to tell those who are writing and emailing to help you to stay focused and not distract you. See if it works for a couple months and see if your feeling change. I only want you to succeed and have no regrets.
     Love you with all my heart and want only the best for you. Be safe and happy, smile
                         Love dad
Dad-life's been good!  the weather has been warmer  the other day we had 67 degrees and it was great :):)  the sun is shiny and still hides from time to time but it's coming out more :)   I haven't gotten the letter yet I should today tho!  I want y'all to know that I am putting in the lords hands and I'm serving him with all that I have. I only get letters maybe once every other week, sometimes two weeks so I'm not super overly distracted at all.  my comp gets letters daily and after we check the mail he has to go and read them and I sit there think and tell him we need to go and work and get things done.  when I get letters I wait till after we plan at night to read them and then I write back on pdays or when mu comp is sick and sleeps in, which is often :/, but my point is I don't it to seem like I'm always thinking of being home and wanting to start my life, no I'm in the here and now.  and the people who do write and email me are helping me stay focused and supporting me and motivating me. thank you dad for understanding and helping me and only wanting the best for me. I greatly appreciate it.  how's work going?   did you and Justin really talk to coach hall about me? what did y'all say about me? ha-ha   I love you dad and I hope you have a good week and that your safe in all that you do.  love your son Elder Jace Weaver       

Mom-dang that job sounds like it would've been a fun one ;)  too bad I missed out on the one...  ha-ha are they all recovered from the soreness and aches? I hop e work keeps coming in and y'all stay busy and safe :)   ya our weather is nice its warming up and getting sunny. I feel the summer heat and humidity coming again... ha-ha :)   autumn is adorable!!!!  she talks with a little lisp and is always super energetic and giggly.  we leave their house tired just from watching her play around and run and jump and talk and sing.  phew  its fun tho!!  love their family!!  we got two referrals from a member of our mission presidency and their names are Jeff and Cibull (sounds like civil)  hand. they came to church with us and loved every minute of it!!  they have been taught the first 2 lessons and we are going over again Thursday.  they are looking for another church to join because they aren't happy with the one they were in, so their land lord Pres Jewkes told them that he would send friends over to their place and help them find that peace that they feel their missing,   next day we show up :)   they like everything so far and are reading and praying about the book of Mormon and they say they like it and they see the relationship between it and the bible and also D&C  so that's awesome as is :)   that's who we went and saw on splits and are now still teaching. and we get almost daily calls from the man we got the referral from and checking in on them and how we are teaching them and how lessons go.  this is the first referral he's ever given so I'm a little nervous when he calls and I'm thinking and praying we are doing everything right and getting him to trust missionaries more and more so he will give more people to missionaries to teach. ill probably get y'alls letters today and I will read them with an open mind and reread as well.  the birds eat what they catch mom... that why he starves them for a few days so they will have that KILLER INSTINCT  kick in and hunt like the vicious predators that are!!  ha-ha :):)  I was trying to funny there  but the birds eat what they catch and we just help find them food I guess? I'm not too sure how it all goes down. but when we go I'll let you know for sure!   we have 2 black in the ward and if Jeff and Cibull get baptized that'll make 4  other than that its white people.  neck and shoulders are doin good a lot better.  someone suggested going to a chiropractor so ill look around see what I think.  that's awesome your picking up piano again!!  I like that song too  thanks for sending it to me I've read it twice since I got it thank you :)  I love you mom I hope you have a good week and have fun :)  love elder weaver   
Still teaching Greg Shellnut, and Jill/daughters? Tell about them :) love ya, be safe :) 
I had Jordan make a document with all my passwords and stuff.  it might be in my football stuff.. it's not a priority tho so no need to stress over it :)  ill send the ones he emails us ill get all the letters I sent him on a disc before I come home. and that'll have all my letter to him
hey haven't been home and don't answer the phone and actually blocked our number...  so... ya...  we aren't teaching them...   sorry :/   love you too!!
do y'all know the username and password for my other Gmail account?  I was gonna look for Walterscheide's email again...
I was thinking about sending him one maybe and seeing if I can get into a camp over the summer or something?  next summer ;)

Great idea! Let us know if we need to do something on our end, would love to help :) are transfers coming up again? I don't know it, sorry, what email from Walterscheid? Would we have a copy in football file? Does Justin know the pass word?
Are you looking for his email address or an email from him? His email iswalt0057@suu.edu  Any pictures soon? Thanks for forwarding letters, I'll add to blog book, I get to get your first one printed soon :) pretty excited :) anything I can send your way? What are plans for rest of day? Does pres mind IMing?
yes shirts same size please :)   I'm still with Evans and transfers are in February   I think second week?   what do you wanna know about comp?
How come sick and sleeping in all the time?
I'll have pics next week. yea, that's cool printing the blog :)    I was thinking  maybe 3 more shirts?  I was gonna burn all the ones I have except y'all sent me recently, for my hump day..  they are pretty gross..  ha-ha  I don't think he does.  he hasn't said anything about it, but I'll check and find out.
I'm not sure... we are told when we are sick to sleep it off.  I think he milks that card too much...    I've talked to him about it and if one of us is sick we will still wake up and study and if we still don't feel good after studies then we can sleep and try and get better..   since then he's been getting up and things are better

Good, you'll have to teach him to be tough, :) work thru it ;) I love you Jace! Have a great day, not sure how much time left :) good luck with your new investigators! Put your shoulder to the wheel, carry on! Do your duty with a heart full of song :) 

Hey there elder Weaver! Hope you've had a good new year so far. So an update about my life, me and Em are slowing things down. We are going to keep dating and stuff but we are slowing down to do other things with our lives. We went sledding a lot last week, me Justin and Jax.
It was slot of fun :)
Love you buddy. Sorry this is so short. Love Jordan

Jordan-hey there brother Weaver :)  well I hope that you and Emily will be able to do what you both want to do with your lives . I'm glad y'all had fun sledding and what not.  build any good jumps?  love you too Jordan no worries about how long it is..  love elder weaver

Hey there my friend! Hope you are still working hard and loving what you're doing! I'm doing good, going to start looking into finding another job, at a local plant nursery or greenhouse. Should be fun :) how's your work coming along? Any investigators we need to keep in our prayers? Love you buddy, remember that this is time that you've promised to dedicate to the Lords work, forget about your personal life and serve The Lord :) he'll bless you for it.
Love Jordan

Jordan-work is going great!  and I'm loving every  minute of it :)   why are looking for another job?  is everything ok with you working for dad?...  something happen?..  we got two referrals from a member of our mission presidency and their names are Jeff and Cibull (sounds like civil)  hand. they came to church with us and loved every minute of it!!  they have been taught the first 2 lessons and we are going over again Thursday.  they are looking for another church to join because they aren't happy with the one they were in, so their land lord Pres Jewkes told them that he would send friends over to their place and help them find that peace that they feel their missing,   next day we show up :)   they like everything so far and are reading and praying about the book of Mormon and they say they like it and they see the relationship between it and the bible and also D&C  so that's awesome as is :)  so if you could please be praying for them that would be awesome :)   and I have question for you.  what other religion did you deal the most with on your mission?  did you bash very often with people?  did very many people have a hard time accepting the book of Mormon?   love you Jordan have a good week and good luck finding another job  love  elder weaver

Hey how are you? How was your week? What do you usually do on P days? This week we start a new semester! And basketball started and I had my first game! I play for a south Weber team! And our first game was against Brady and Parker Sewell and Stetler and them! We won 40-17 and I had 18 points! So I feel pretty good about that! I am the tallest person on my team! After I play my games I go and play with older guys abs Justin at the stake center! And me and Justin are playing church ball with the elders! Love you love Jax!

Jax-sup :)  I'm good how are you? my week was good how was yours?  we email and then go to Wal-Mart and buy food and stuff we need :)  then we chill in the apartment most of the time which isn't very fun :/  we need to find something to do here cause we get really bored on p days.. ha-ha what classes are you taking this semester??   wow my man you little baller!!!  nice work in the game that's awesome my man keep up the good work bro :)  ha-ha have fun playing with Justin and the elders!  be safe and don't hurt anyone ;)  love you bud have a good week and be safe  love you  love elder weaver

I would have to say that the queen from frozen is YES a lot prettier than tangled... Ha this week has been good! The new semester starts this week! I have seminary first, then adult roles with Thurgood ;) then ceramics two and weight lifting... Then bday I have medical anatomy with cook, English Hadley, exercise science with Ryan and peer tutor with Schultz  it's not too bad.. Ha :) the new psych started this past week! It was alright ha it's been better... I've been trying to wake up ten min early so that I can read a chapter of the Book of Mormon.. Ha what's your favorite Book of Mormon story? When we met jay hill( Weber state head coach) he actually seemed interested... Ha and we even talked about my big bro in Georgia who wants to play ;))) ha he was way way cool he is from the U and he brought like 3 SUU coaches with him.. So hopefully he can turn Weber state around and make them good again ha :) umm that's about it for this week! I hope you have a good one! And be safe! :) love ya lots
-Justin  
                     
 Justin-ill have to be the final judge if the frozen queen is really more pretty then tangled!!..  ha-ha  nice my man sounds like a good schedule and like you'll have fun :)   so were you able to get into the internship with Ryan??  I hop you have fun this semester and get good grades!  what were your grades for last semester?. how is waking up earlier going?  how's is your reading coming? :)  my favorite story as of right now would have to be the 2000 stripling worriers. :)   what's yours??  :)   are you going to keep in contact with Coach Hill?   ha-ha   did y'all really talk about me with him?  dang hopefully they can turn Weber state around and get a good thing going again that'll be nice for a college so close to us :) I hope you have a good week too and be safe and have fun  love you bud love elder weaver


No comments:

Post a Comment