Monday, February 3, 2014

SNOW!


Hi how was your week? How's your day going? My week was good! My basketball team is still undefeated! The Seahawks won the Super Bowl 43-8 against the broncos!! I wanted the broncos to lose because they beat the chargers... I only have three basketball games left I think. Not for sure! It's really weird that I'm the biggest kid on my basketball team because after my games I play with Justin and his friends so then I'm the smallest so I go from biggest to smallest! I have a lot of fun playing though! Love you love Jax!


my man Jax!!   our week was good! we had snow Tuesday Wednesday and some Thursday. it stunk because we were snowed in!  we couldn't go out and work, we had to stay in the apartment, the roads went to straight ice and people were going crazy on the roads.  but we still had some fun, we have a hill that leads to our apartment that iced over so we took old pizza pans and sat on them and went sledding down them :)   it was a blast!!  we could get going pretty fast too!  my day is going good how about yours?  I'm glad you had a good week! and good job in basketball!!  keep up the good work. I just saw the pics mom sent of you playing ball  you look big my man!!  you're crazy tall!!  haha I'm gonna be picked on when I get home cause I'll be the shortest brother..   that's weird.. haha  I saw some of the super bowl it was a good game!  I was kinda cheering for the broncos  because I kinda felt the Seahawks would win because the seemed like the more aggressive team.  :)  I was right :)  haha  well my man keep up the work in basketball and don't give up!    your maybe the smallest when you play with Justin's friends  but sooner or later with how your growing you'll be the bigger one ;)  haha  love you bud love elder weaver

Here we go again one more week gone. Your weather looks to be crazy still. Do you like it? We saw a pic of you playing in the snow and you did not have a smile on your face why not thought you would like the cooler weather. Do you like how the whole state shut down with a little snow? Or does the news make it out to worse than it really is?
     Ok back to life how go's the work? Have you been able to find lil Joe? And do you think he will ever accept the gospel? Is it hard on you to get that close then have him pull out? How do you feel about that? I know it makes us sad and were not as close to it as you. I guess all you can do is keep your chin up and keep plugging forward, and keep loving him and praying for him. Good luck. If we can help let us know, we will keep praying for you and him,
     Hope your happy and having a good time we know you working hard and are doing all that you can to move the work forward, and we are so proud of you. Be safe  love you keep it up be a superstar. Tell us about you week. Be awesome
                           Love you dad weaver

Dad-we had snow Tuesday Wednesday and some Thursday. it stunk because we were snowed in!  we couldn't go out and work, we had to stay in the apartment, the roads went to straight ice and people were going crazy on the roads.  but we still had some fun, we have a hill that leads to our apartment that iced over so we took old pizza pans and sat on them and went sledding down them :)   it was a blast!!  we could get going pretty fast too! now it's gotten better :)  so we can go out and work and not be stuck inside all day :)  I was smiling deep on the inside!  I was probably being serious for the picture.  no it was really that bad.. people were freaking out and going crazy.   everything you heard on the news happened .  the work is going very well. if you could please keep Jeff and Sybil in y'alls prayers that would be awesome! :)  no lil Joe has fallen off the earth again...  ya its very hard on me...  I feel like he isn't serious about it, and he doesn't quit understand the importance of it all and the magnitude as well. either he will accept here or in the next life..it'd be nice if he did here.. but I'm sure. :/  well my week is pretty summed up because of the snow haha. we were going crazy.... Jeff and Sybil are doin awesome!  they are getting to be baptized on march 1st and are getting fellowshipped real good  they are looking forward to being baptized!  Jeff asked us after church if they could pay tithing even though they aren't members yet, we talked with bishop about it and told them that they could make donations until they are members.  they almost went up and bore their testimonies too.  Jeff was nudging his wife and said go do it ;)  she said not today but maybe someday :)   that was cool to hear!!!!  haha we are getting to tract tem hopefully twice this week and keep them moving forward :)  I love you dad have a good week and know that I love you  love elder weaver

Dear Jacer,
Happy belated ground hog day! Haha! Dang thing says there is 6 more weeks of winter! Blah! However, here in Utah they asked members to fast that water may come because of low levels we may experience drought conditions this year, dad says it's because we now have water toys :) anyways I hope it's warmer where you are :)
We got a great picture of you in the snow with a snowball, you look soooo cold! Have you had the chance to wear your big winter coat from Holmes clothing? You know I'm worried about you, hope you are warm :) you look thinner in that picture too, looks like your working out is laying off :) keep up the good job! Inspires me :)
So we went to the temple last week, first time we have been since new movie, ashamed to say, we have been for sealings but had not seen movie- wow, we love the emotion and the real life feeling, the struggles and everything just seemed more true to life :) loved it and excited to go again, hopefully this week, cause of course more snow on the way!
Hope Justin told you about Mr. royal, we think he did a great job, he really hammed things up, if he didn't tell you, let me know and I'll get on and elaborate :)
So did your kinda slow week turn into a busy one? We got an email from sis Harding through the missionary mom website and it said that the pres was having you stay close to home and look for service opportunities....how did that work out? Any more contact with lil Joe? We still pray for him, I put his name and Jeff and Cibull also, you too :)
Did carol boles get in ever get in touch with you? Sweet Bete leaves messages on your FB every now and then, she loves and misses you! As do I :)
How did fixing the barb wire fence go? Did you get the suit from zone leaders? Who's was it? Any new contacts this week? Are you liking the tracting less and relying on member contacts?
We got your letters in the mail last Monday :) love getting those bonuses :) we will write again and send...
So what are plans for this week? How often do you get together with zone? District? There is a sister missionary in your district whose sister is in our ward, she is tall, brunette, sister Tiffany t? Not sure last name, anyways, she tells her sister every time she sees you, :) goes to show you, you make people happy without even trying :)
Well, I'm evicted to get your email, just doing chores and cleaning my closet this morning :/ ...love you today and everyday!! So proud of you, you are an amazing person! Oh we got a letter last week from you, and us to you, from miss Thurgoods class, I will send it along this week also!  Amazing letter!!! Keep that smile smiling!   Stay warm! Be safe! Love mom xoxos
Ps have you had to go back to that scary neighborhood? Where the officer told you to be careful???
Love you!!!

Mom-haha   should've kept the bikes!  the weather here is good its warming up.  yes I have been wearing that big coat and its kept me nice and warm :) I thought was losing weight too but weighed myself the other day...  not what I was thinking I was....  let's just say I need to work harder...   we were planning on going to the temple this week too but  its closed.  so we have meetings but no temple. :(  he told me a little bit.  he didn't say anything about what he said to ham it up though!   no we stayed at home we didn't even go outside.  it was freezing cold and no one would open the door because the warm air would get out.  so after trying for some time we decided we will just call people and see how they are doing...  I called here Wednesday and we talked about things  that's pretty exciting!!!   we still haven't fixed the barb wire fence she is pretty busy and gets anxious real easy and doesn't like to have a whole lot of people over at once.  I was able to confirm one of her boys yesterday who was baptized last week :)  that was great experience for me :):)  haven't gotten the suit yet.. need to call em and check in on it.  I like tracting still but it's nice getting contacts from members because they already have that friendship.  we don't get together too much as a zone.   only on zone trainings and that once every month. we get together as a district sometimes on pdays and every Tuesday for district meetings. other than that not too much.  sister thornock ya we've talked about her before, its Amanda spencers sister.  they were my Sunday school teacher for a awhile  she pregnant now... yes we've been to the scary hood a couple more times since but nothing new or exciting has happened..  love you mom  love elder weaver

That's awesome about you confirming boy, how old is he, tell me story :)
Justin learned how to play one hand you are my sunshine, he had to do swimsuit, but they had to be sure chest was covered, he flexed, shook his butt and lifted he shirt, just to tease the ladies :) his interview was cute, he gave what he calls his shoulder look :) pretty funny! 
Keep up the hard work on working out, dad keeps telling me I may not be losing but it's changing cat to muscle and muscle weighs more ;)  well have a very super WARM week! Love you tons mom!!! :)
he's 9  they family just got moved to our ward because it's closer than the one they were going to.   hahaha   what a little stud haha that's funny :):)   love you too mom   have a good week  talk to yall later  love elder weaver

Hey hey! I hope you got my letter last week...?!? I had a good week and a great weekend! This week we are voting or Mr. royal! So that's pretty fun! Ha here's me and Marcus Garong if you remember him... Ha
The Seahawks walked all over the broncos in the Super Bowl if you didn't already know... Ha 43 to 8 yay!!! I bet Gina butters a pizza party for the senior class if the Seahawks won by at least two TDS... So looks like we get a partaaay!! :) haha how was your week? Get a lot of snow? Is it cold?? I am excited for this week and I have a appointment with the bishop this Tuesday to see if I can become a elder... So wish me luck.. Ha I love and miss you lots! Oh I got a letter from the U!!!! They said that they have gotten my recruiting packet and said that recruiting is a long process and I need to stay in shape and accomplish my goals and keeping doing well.... So... That's kind of exciting! And it was signed by their recruiting department... Soo keeping my fingers crossed because that would be totally amazing if I went there! Ha :)
Love you! Have a good week! It's going by soooo fast!
-Justin
      When you feel like you are being drowned by the things of the world and feel like you can't handle them.. Don't worry, your lifeguard can walk on water. :))))))

Justin-hahaha I do remember him :)   how is the Mr. royal thing going?  you gonna win or what?  haha :)    ya I heard the Seahawks won and we also watched some of the game :)   haha  nice work on getting a pizza party!!    my week was good we had snow Tuesday Wednesday and some Thursday. it sucked because we were snowed in!  we couldn't go out and work, we had to stay in the apartment, the roads went to straight ice and people were going crazy on the roads.  but we still had some fun, we have a hill that leads to our apartment that iced over so we took old pizza pans and sat on them and went sledding down them :)   it was a blast!!  we could get going pretty fast too! god luck this Tuesday my friend.  bro if you play for the U I will be your personal assistant and your manager and your agent when you go pro!  haha that's awesome my man!  keep up the good work!!   I love you too bud, and I miss you too,  have a good week and keep me posted about things :)  love you Justin  love elder weaver


No comments:

Post a Comment