Saturday, March 22, 2014

two weeks in one....


I am feeling better. I couldn't find the stuff y'all were talking about, but I am doin better,  elder cook was amazing!!   and yes I was able to see elder hales and he's doing great!!!  it was so good to see him!!   he said that they had someone they are teaching come to Newnan to the cancer treatment place and wanted a blessing. so we made the connection that it was us that gave their investigator the blessing and he said that made him so good knowing that it was us and that it got done by someone he could trust. so that was pretty cool!!!!!  :):)   the theme for elder cook on Saturday was how we can continue to hasten the work and be faithful missionaries and have more miracles with member lessons and also investigator, another miracle we had this week we were able to pick up Jeff and Sybil again and they want to be baptized again so we are going to be working hard on helping them as much as possible! :)  they came to a stake conference yesterday and elder Cook  one of the 12 apostles came and talked to our stake and Jeff and Sybil both came and sat in the front row and said they felt something that helps them know that this is what they need to do. they were then able to go and meet elder cook in person and shake his hand and talk with him for a few min.  it was an amazing miracle!!!!  I can't thank the lord enough for helping us with all that!!! :)  here's what coach said :) 
Jace thanks for the email and I'm glad that things seem to be going well for you. Please contact me in late November and make sure that you are registered for school that semester starting in January unless you will not be back until after the semester starts in which case you will need to be registered for the fall. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks, Coach Justin Walterscheid 
pretty excited!!!!!!!!!  I don't have any problems from my mole anymore it's all good, I hope all is well with Jax and its nothing serious...   the days seem to go pretty fast for the most part for me.  but some seem to never end... ha-ha :) I hope y'alls lunch goes good and y'all enjoy yourselves :)   thank you so much mom.  I love you and I hope you have a good week!!  one thing   you remember the watches Justin order on line from Germany or something like that  the little rubber thing that told time,  if he has one could y'all send to me so I can wear it while I work out?   please and thank you.  id would rather wear that then a big bulky watch I normally wear.. thanks :)   I did the shamrock stuff and thank you very much for all the stuff in it :)   I'm sorry it didn't work out at home... :/   if I can do anything for you please let know :)  love you mom  love elder weaver 

Jordan-so I hear that the Utah jazz is talking about you?...  is that true? ;)  ha-ha   that's awesome buddy!!!   hard work and determination pays off :)  good for you my man!!   my week was good and I'm glad yours was as well. I hope and wish you luck in your basketball games this week and I'm glad you're doing good :)  I too am doing good :)   I love you buddy
and hope you have a fun week!!  love elder weaver 


Hey! How are you? How was your week? I'm good my week was good! I had the mole on my chest removed! So for now I have a big hole in my chest! ;) this week for basketball we play for a seat in the championship game!! :) and my team is still undefeated! Pretty much half of our ward is going to be there! ;) our young men are going for our activity then talon and Adam are going! Saturday me and Justin went to the park an played basketball! It was pretty fun!! :) love you have a great week! :) love Jax
Jax-so I hear that the Utah jazz is talking about you?...  is that true? ;)  ha-ha   that's awesome buddy!!!   hard work and determination pays off :)  good for you my man!!   my week was good and I'm glad yours was as well. I hope and wish you luck in your basketball games this week and I'm glad you're doing good :)  I too am doing good :)   I love you buddy and hope you have a fun week!!  love elder weaver 
Hey Jace hope you're having a good week and I hope you're going good. My week was good I a lot of fun and had a fun weekend. We have the faculty talent show today and the seminary teachers want me to be there. So I'm a little nervous to see what's gonna happened and If I get embarrassed somehow I'm not sure. How was your week anything new happened? We have our first track meet this week it's at Roy and we are verging Mountain crest and Bonneville. It'll be a lot of fun and excited to Throw javelin. Brockott got  busted with drugs so he cannot play in the state tournament so we lost in the second round of the playoffs for the boys Basketball team.... What a weenie right? Ha he let down a lot of people...  But that's about it for this week... How have you been? Hope things are good! Still haven't been contacted for football.. And we have stake conference this week and I'm getting sustained an elder!!!!! :) ha
Love ya
-Justin
Justin-oh fun!!  I hope you have fun in the talent show!! :)  let me know how it goes :)  ha-ha  a lot happened this week we picked up Jeff and Sybil again and they want to baptized still!! :)  I'm excited for you this week being ordained to as an elder!!! :)  have you thought about starting mission papers yet or anything like that?  that's too bad about the basketball team... darn:/    ha-ha   your right though he let down a lot of people.  but we still need to love him and help him and be his friend, and show him the love just as Christ would :)   good luck in the coming track events!!  I hope you have fun and kick some butt!!!  :)    you throw that javelin like no ones business!!  you show them what's up!! :)   I love you kiddo and hope all goes well for this week :)  love you and miss you my friend  love elder weaver 
Jace thanks for the email and I'm glad that things seem to be going well for you. Please contact me in late November and make sure that you are registered for school that semester starting in January unless you will not be back until after the semester starts in which case you will need to be registered for the fall. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks, Coach Justin Walterscheid

Mom-that's from the SUU coach :)  this week we were able to pick up Jeff and Sybil again and they want to be baptized again so we are going to be working hard on helping them as much as possible! :)  they came to a stake conference yesterday and elder Cook  one of the 12 apostles came and talked to our stake and Jeff and Sybil both came and sat in the front row and said they felt something that helps them know that this is what they need to do. they were then able to go and meet elder cook in person and shake his hand and talk with him for a few min.  it was an amazing miracle!!!!  I can't thank the lord enough for helping us with all that!!! I did learn lots from elder cook and I'm thankful I had the chance to go and listen and be taught by an apostle of the lord :)  I will continue to pray for work! :)  no one else  write me I get a letter about every other week,  gorge and Lynn write me sometimes! :)   can y'all let them know I changed missions, they still send letter to the north mission and they forward it to me :)  but can y'all let them know the next time you see them? :)  thank you :) I love you dad and I hope you're doing good and enjoying y'alls warm weather for the time you have it. :)  talk to you later love your son  elder weaver 
Wow, miracles happen, so excited for you and Jeff and Sybull!!! And response from coach is awesome!!! Are you so happy?!?!?! I am for you, blessings so incredible!!!
I'll check into watch and get something sent this week :)
thank you so much!!! :)  I have some pics for you today y'all might like ;)    I am very happy!!!  I need to start running more outside and get cardio up again along with speed :) Always love pictures :) so glad you're happy!! Are you guys allowed to go running? Have to go as comps together? When would you go? Just never thought about elders running-except from maybe dogs :) ha-ha!!! yes we are allowed to run  we would have to go as companions.  we would do it in the mornings. :)   we don't run from dogs too often ;)  ha-ha 




March 17th, 2014



 
Well here we are again, happy green day!!! Hope it's a great day! I did send you a treat for st Patrick's however you probably won't get till Tuesday or Wednesday, I sent the watch you asked about and instruction to work it :) hope it is what you were thinking :) things here are super, I'll let the boys fill you in.....
Hey there Elder Weaver! This Jordan. How often do you use your bike? Why did you guys set up Jeff's and sybils baptism date for the 22 and not for yesterday? I'm doing good, doing school work for my online class. I took the dog for a bath the other day and he looks a few years younger. I went fishing the other day too, I had a few strikes but I didn't catch anything. Also went and helped Logan and his dad prepare for cement because they will be pouring a new patio for their trailer. I've got some tomato, pepper, and sweet corn plants growing. So we should have a salsa garden growing this year, just need some onion plans and garlic plants. Love you my friend. Love Jordan.,

Hey my friend we are trying something a little different this week it seems to me that you answer the same questions that we all ask and you have to give the same answer to all of us. So maybe this will give you more time to tell us more about your life and your mission. Have you ever had a time or moment where you were inspired to do something or go down one street or knock on a specific door or talk to one person? We pray every day that you will be a tool and instrument in the lords hands, do you feel that has happened or is happening. We miss you and want to hear about your every day adventures. Please take time and tell about your day more than what time you get up and eat, but about how you feel what you see. Let us in make us feel like we are there with you:)) tell us how you feel about the new format, if you think it will work?
     Things here are great still looking for work, lots of bids  and lots of interest. So keep praying for us and are work be awesome love you to pieces  miss you, glad your serving and growing
                                                              Love you smile DAD:)))))
    The jazz are looking at me so arethe heat! I'm kinda hoping that the heat will pick me up this off season and I can start training with them and working with the team! This week is championship game! I got 18 points at my last game! After my game we went to Wendy's for baconators! There soooooo goooooood! Track is good! Tryouts are Monday! I think I'm going to be one of the fastest kids on my team! I'm hoping to run the 100 long jump and 4 by 1!
                                                               Love you love Jax! :)
Hey Jace!!! This is Justin.. How be things? This week was pretty good! We had our track meet here @ Roy against mtn crest and bville I ran the 100 and took 3rd in my heat and I also threw the jav 134 and got second place! It wasn't too bad for our first meet... Over the weekend I had. A lot of fun went to a bond fire and had a girl come with me and she was way way cool!! Saturday night got stood up and had to 5th wheel it... Ha but it happens.. Ha I got ordained an elder today!!!!!!!!! It was a pretty cool experience! This week our track meet is on Thursday and we are at Logan high.... Boooo ha but it'll be fun I hope.. Ha 4th quarter is starting!!! Holy crap... I have 2 months of high school left.. I still haven't been contacted by any schools... :( and I'm getting a really strong feeling that I need to start filling out my mission papers.. Soo I just might.. Ha I hope ya have a good week and learn something new!! You da man! I miss ya lots and hope you are enjoying your time out!!
Love-Justin
Mom again, :) so things here were pretty uneventful on my end, I heard from Swete Bette, and then noticed that today, Sunday was her birthday, same day as grandma pats, anyways I texted her happy bday and sent pix of you that sis Craig texted me!  Bete is such a great lady! She misses you dearly, maybe drop her a belated bday note :) Love the pix so cute with your clovers :) did you have Sybil and Jeff at church with you? How was your week for teaching? Any new contacts? How is sinuses?
Cameron Hansen got his small this week, he is going to Richmond Virginia, leaves June 4.
We had stake conference this weekend, great meetings, lots of talk about coming to the rescue of others and bringing them back to church, makes me think of all of our inactive or nonmembers in our ward/neighborhood, I need to be more courageous!  Oh Jaxs mole came back, no cancer yea! Just big hole in chest..., worth knowing that it's not cancer!
This week we are hoping to get some bids for jobs and maybe get something's done in the yard, spring is officially the 20th :) yea!!!
Did you ever find out how lunch went with pres jewkes, and Sybil and Jeff? Are they husband and wife? Have kids? How old? How is their excitement for baptism? We are constantly praying for them and their happiness :)
Are transfers coming around again? Think you'll go?
Well I'm excited to get your letter today...love you as always, whole bunches, today and every day!!!
Love mom
Xoxos
wow, opened this up and saw how big it was and thought it was one letter copied and pasted to make it look bigger.. ha-ha   I will be looking for package in mail, thank you again for sending it. 
Jordan I don't ride my bike at all because it's in storage,  we had to do Jeff and Sybil on the hopefully the 29th now, they couldn't make it to church this week they were in Tennessee for the weekend  they feel comfortable with the April 1st being their day, but that's a Tuesday and Pres Jewkes ( land lord, member of mission presidency)  will be in Tampa that day and he wants to be there also we don't want to do Tuesday because that means that they will have to wait till Sunday to confirmed in sacrament meeting. and conference is coming up too so it could be two week before they get confirmed.  well I'm glad the dog looks younger after a bath! :)  does he act younger too? ;)  ha-ha  fishing is one thing I want to do when I get home, just chill and listen to the water and catch some fish crack some jokes, have some good fun :) how's Logan and his wife and baby doin?    a salsa garden?!?!?!?!  :D  that sounds yummy! :)   ha-ha   love you Jordan  talk to you next week!  love elder weaver
 dear dad,
I see what you're saying about me answering all the same questions over and telling everyone the same thing over and over again.  we found 9 new people to teach this week and we are trying to get the ward more involved with us as missionaries and helping us teach our people and helping get them a way to church, our ward hasn't been too good at that,  they will fellowship and be nice and welcoming to people they see in the building  but outside the building its hard to get people to help us, our ward mission leader is trying to get us more ward missionaries so we can have assignments of who goes out with us and on what day,  so far this week we have almost 5 appointment set up where should have a member there with us and one night we might be able to do splits and be in two places at once, and that would be a good problem to have!!  we are still working with Jeff and Sybil and we can see the conversion MORE in their personality and countenance, they seem to glow already and they haven't been baptized yet but their desire is so strong!  they are praying and reading they are in the book of Jacob and we answered any and all questions they may have for us about the Book of Mormon or church or something simple as prayer. thank you for your prayers and yes I have been feeling like I'm an effective tool in the lords hands, I too have been praying for that very same thing!   well through our days we see people with bad living circumstances but a really nice car, we see people who are so caught up in a TV show that they hardly have money for food to feed their 5 kids who live at home, we see people who live in a shed, a women in her 60 who has adopted 4 little kids and they live in a shed with no running water, no toilet and hardly any food, but they feel happy with what they have and don't ask for more or help.  this family have a four year old boy who will wake up and go to the wood pile with a wheel barrel and put 3 pieces of wood in it and struggle to take it back to their shed to put in their wood burning stove to warm the house while they rest of the family is getting ready for school. and the mother is busy getting the kids ready, and she doesn't notice the 4 year old does that until she feels the warmth in the their humble home.  we see people who are too caught up in the world who have very nice cars and homes with private ponds in their backyard, but their marriages have failed because they didn't really love each other and don't have time for each other. we see parents who ask us to pray for their kids in high school and jr high who are addicted to drugs and drinking, and at the ages of 15 to 20 have their own kids. we see drug deals happen with children on the same street riding their bikes around asking what their dad is doing and who he is talking to, and the mothers say don't worry about it it's an old friend.  we also see the hand of the lord prepare those who he has ready for us teach and help come out of their old lives and enter into a new life,  we see recent converts who have a new friend at church with them every Sunday because they want for them what they now have in their lives.   I love you dad and thank you for your love and support and example, thank you for your hard work and dedication so our family did not have to be like those I see here in GA please know I'm very appreciative for all you do ME.  love your son elder Jace Weaver

see bud I knew there were a couple teams looking at you! :)  ha-ha  Jax man I hear from grandma pat that your becoming pretty tall!?!?!  :)  how tall are you now  days?  can you dunk the ball yet?   good luck in your upcoming games and track try outs!   you will be fastest one on your team if you let yourself. :)  good luck buddy  love you Love elder weaver 
Justin :):)   things be good on my side of the country! :)  ha-ha  good job in your track meet!!  now from here they only way you can go is up!! :) who did you go to the fire with? :)  5th wheel aren't too fun but it does happen sometimes.  oh well :)  I've been praying you and your ordination. how was it?  :) good luck in Logan this week!  kick some butt ;)  fly like the wind down that track and chuck that java like no one's business!  you can get 175 feet easy!  just let loose and scream and run full throttle and just let go!  but remember your form and things you've been taught ;)  don't get sloppy.  dang it does go fast doesn't it?  before you know it you'll be 14 months out on your mission... Justin it's ok that you haven't talked to any schools, listen to the promptings you get and follow them, if you are to serve a mission then it's your time! :)    hope you have a good week and all goes well for you!  be safe in all that you do :)  love you and miss you too!  love your buddy elder weaver
 hello again mom :)
 I will have to tell sweet bete happy bday :)  no they could not make it to church they were in Tennessee this weekend but they said they aren't planning missing too many meetings as far as church goes :)  so we are excited about that!! :)  our week was alright with teaching we did a lot of finding so we can have more people to teach. and that was really good :)  9 new people to teach and my sinuses are good no more stuffy :)  that's the same mission Morgan Unga is in!!  cool cool!  :) I didn't think we had too many less active members in our ward?..  well good jax's mole is not bad!!! :)   good good  how's his hole healing up? ha-ha ill keep work in my prayers :)  things here are feeling like last year,  rainy and humidity is coming back :)  just not too excited for the sweating part ;)  ha!  lunch went good with Pres Jewkes!  I told Jordan about them getting baptized and stuff :)  they are married  no kids together but from previous marriages. they are older kids  20's I think they are very excited for baptism!!! :)  thank you for praying for them!! transfers are the 26th. I think I'll be here again but my comp is going, I think, we could both be leaving. but we find out next Monday.  love y'all and hope all is well  love elder weaver

31 But they that await upon the Lord shall brenew their cstrength; they shall mount up with wings as deagles; they shall erun, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.    Isaiah 40:31
That's a great track scripture! What a beautiful letter, I had no idea you were around such poor circumstances. We are truly blessed! Love you, hope your wearing green so Autumn can't pinch you!!! Saw pictures of you guys last night at your house :) so cute!!!

we aren't in too poor of conditions  but some people just have less,  ya I'm wearing green so she won't pinch me :)  ha-ha 




No comments:

Post a Comment