Monday, October 13, 2014


Dad-things are going good here in Atlanta.  we had a pretty good we accidently walked through a park where they were having Gay pride activities.... I will not say anymore about that event.....  we are having some e good things happen people are seeing us more often and are becoming more interested and wiling to learn more. so we are happy about that.  we just can't get anyone to church.... :/  its different working with people my own age... and sometimes I feel like I'm back at school myself and I'm late for class or practice and my stomach sinks...  but its good though we see a lot of football guys but none of them are too interested in talking to us so that's kind of a bummer...  oh did y'all send a package to Georgia state or Georgia tech??  just wondering.  ill keep praying for work to come through for you.  I am starting to feel like the Fremont game ... every day I'm exhausted when I go to bed... so I guess that's good.  thanks for the prayers  if I can do anything for y'all let me know.  I love you love elder weaver  
Mom-so I don't have too much time, since its Columbus day the library is closed and we are at the family history center but my computer wasn't working  so I just got on.... things are good I can't wait to go to the Ogden temple, no worries I'm not trunky ;)  glad to know things are going good in the ward as well at least with the high priests. :)   ya I heard about jaxs game sounds crazy!!! :) so how do we find out how much it costs to send the bike home?...   dinner sounds fun with grandma and grandpa. it's crazy how fast time flies when your super busy..I can't believe how fast this past week went. so what all needs to happen for me to be ready for school and football when I get home? as far as classes, and football. we are working with good things right now and we are hoping the best comes of it all. thank you for your prayers, I'll be praying for y'all as well. I love you mom and hope you have a good week love elder weaver 
ill be sending stuff home this week along with some other packages i'll send off to y'all to look through.  today we will probably just clean and maybe play some football with the other elders, the zone leaders are at the aquarium now so they aren't with us today... kind of a bummer...  how's Justin doin?  I can't think of anything in Halloween box... sorry 
I feel best saying Weber state...   I'll be praying for Justin I hope what I told him helps too.

https://blu176.mail.live.com/clear.gifhttps://blu176.mail.live.com/clear.gifhttps://blu176.mail.live.com/clear.gif
Hey Jace! How was your week? Did you learn anything new? Next Sunday on the 19th is my farewell! Can you believe it?  I have to talk about faith, do you have any suggestions I could talk about or any advice? I feel like I need all the help I can get! Do you wish you had more time being on your mission? I had one really strong spiritual experience a while ago in sacrament meeting and since then I don't feel like I have felt this. Lately, any advice? I feel like Satan is really hitting me hard right now.. I feel lost.. I feel unprepared and I don't feel like I know why I'm going anymore.... I was going to write you a letter but I didn't think you were going to get it in time for my farewell I don't mean to throw all this on you... But I feel like I could trust and you could give me the best answer.. Hope all is well with you and that you finish out your mission the way  you want to! I miss you like crazy. You have no idea.. 
Love Justin 
On a happier note I clean the mustang and fixed the broken phone so when you get back you will basically have a new phone and the stang is still in good shape! Roy plays Bonneville this week on Wednesday! 

so as far as help with your talk, now would be a good time to use preach my gospel. in chapter six there is a section on faith alone and there scripture along with it. they can help pretty good and also using the bible dictionary, at least it helps for me when I'm studying. 
 I kinda do wish I had more time on the mission, but I also know that sooner or later my time will come to be home and I might as well be happy about it! :)  besides its all in the plan that god has for us. if you think about it nothing really changes from a mission to regular life again.  you still study the scriptures, we are still encouraged to do missionary work with our friends and family.  the only small difference is you don't wear the name tag on the outside, but its engraven in your heart, and you don't dress up every day. as far as having spiritual experiences, are you reading and praying like you should be?  what exactly are you looking for it to be an experience?   the best advice I can give you is to read your patriarchal blessing. it's from Heavenly Father and it's for you. Satan will always make you feel like you don't need to go or aren't worthy to go, and he can even help you forget why you wanted to go in the first place.  weigh the pros and cons about serving and not serving.. the pros for serving will 100% of the time out weigh the cons and also the pros of not serving.  think of the people you would be serving, the relationships you get to make with people in another part of the world, still our brothers and sisters.  Justin your leaving your family for 2 years so that others can be with theirs for eternity.   I will be praying for you and id invite you to pray as well for the strength and desire and understanding of serving a mission.  I love you dearly and would never lie to you about why you should or should not serve a mission. but until you serve yours you will understand the blessings and the significant role the gospel plays in our lives, you will but it'll take longer. 
as of right now I don't have anything else to say about that because I don't feel the need to and the spirit is telling me to let take this and what you will with it.  I love you and I miss you as well my friend. but when you get home think of all the time we will have together to share stories of the missions we served and also the life we are starting to live after the mission. 
don't give up on your dreams. I love you love elder weaver 

No comments:

Post a Comment