Monday, October 6, 2014

Thanks mom for writing....


Hola brada Jace how was your week? My week was good! We beat south 12-0! This week we play Roy jr! Schools good! Priesthood session was good. So was general conference! What was your favorite talk? From both!? Love you love Jax

well hello my friend!   my week was good as well.  good job on your win :):)  good luck this week :)   I'm glad you liked priesthood session it was a really good one.  my favorite talks were elder Cooks and elder Bednars :)  they were really good for me!   what were your favorite talks ?  love you too buddy love Elder Weaver

So I know you had a very busy weekend I saw you! Saw you on pres FB at leader meeting, how was that? Get to the temple? Learn lots? They look like they are great meetings!!! And then a visit from the Fergusons! So nice what a great surprise? How are they? Gary getting baptized? What did they give you in the birthday sack? Such nice people!! And then bro Beckett from Riverdale sent pix from priesthood meeting :) how did you guys make connection? Did he tell you he grew up with dad, a little younger, and I think a cousin to the Beckett kid you played ball with :) small world!  Love the extra pictures!!!cause you're in them :)
So how was the rest of your week? How is the work coming? Still teaching Leighton? Sorry so many questions'
I got in touch with elder Danklef, he was checking about date, I contacted sis Harding she said waiting for ok from salt lake to let you go on the 17th, so hopefully we are getting ok this week and we can buy tickets, our plan would be to get you on the 17, visit with whoever you want and see go to church Sunday with who you want and fly home Monday the 22, sound ok? Elder Danklef said it's not a regular transfer, that two other elders are going home that day too so trying to work it out and he will send me necessary paper work :)
Things here are good, dad doing asphalt at troy's parking lot this week, supposed to get going on the school addition in Layton this week also, need to get all the oater work done for it :)
Jax had a great defensive game on Friday, he needs to run a bit harder on O, he is great to watch, reminds us of all of you :) invites are out for the farewell, it's the 19th, coming fast, still have a few items to buy and then he is ready!
So what's your plan for today? I'm cleaning house and doing laundry :) talk to you soon, be safe, love you today and everyday! Tell us some stories :) love mom xoxos

we had a crazy busy week,  we woke up at 4:30 for a meeting Thursday morning the woke up at 5 Friday morning and then 6 on Saturday morning. so sleeping until 6:30 Sunday morning was so nice. :)   we did go to the temple and ill send the name home today,  the Fergusons gave me some caramel apple suckers and game day cup cakes, and 25$ .  we saw brother Becket in the kitchen as we were going o was our hands and he asked where we were from and we told him and asked who my Dad was I told him Ross and after that we made a lot of connections and who he knows and how everyone is doing so that was cool :)  he lives in GA for now I think, I told him y'all are coming to get me in December and he said if everything works out he will have to try and say hello. the work is coming great, President has started doing week long exchanges with the Zone leaders and district leaders  to help with getting members to present lessons.  so that's gonna be fun.  we haven't heard from Leighton in awhile... :(  those plans sound good to me! :)  I hope everything works out with work this  coming week.  glad Jax is having a good season. I kinda miss watching my brothers play football.  that'll be fun to do when I get home. how's Justin preparing, he doin ok with everything?  is Jordan helping him teach and speak th4e language?  I love you too mom, Love Elder Weaver
Hayden means commented on the photo from priesthood, guess he knows your comp and you from SVU :) small world, Justin and Jordan try to work on the Spanish, Justin is attending mission prep at institute, he is ready PMG, I'm trying to get him to write his tasks down, good to have notes and a plan :)
So how will the exchanges work? Will you go on splits with pres? Pretty neat! How's comp training going? 
no, we will go with the Zone leaders, I'll stay in my area and one will come with me and help in getting lessons and new people to teach.  haha  my comp just leaned over and told me the exact same thing!!!  crazy stuff :):)
Conference was so great! Love that we get to watch together :) were you at the church yesterday? Members have you over to eat? How is safety? Any scary hood rat experiences, see as many guns as in stone mountain? Clothes holding up ok?
we were at the church for all sessions.  no one had us over...  were safe :)  no scary stories this week.  we don't see as many guns no.  cloths are doin good :)
What doin today? Seems like you are early this morning... How come so many early mornings last week?
meetings, today  just the usual shopping and basketball    I didn't get anything from dad or Justin are they ok?
Justin's phone fried this weekend, trying to get fixed today, dad was going to on way to work... His email may not have worked, we let chandler see our phones and now both our phones and emails are on or off, they are both well, sorry they didn't write, I know they both love you and think of you all the time, dad excited about all work coming up, we are having a high priest leadership dinner here Friday night, he loves serving the ward and the gentlemen there, always wishes he could do more for Heavenly Father!! 
Justin is getting super excited I think going right to the Mexico MTC brings him anxiety, but jumping right into the deep end makes you learn to swim fast :) he is never home, always with friends makes me feel bad sometimes, miss him already...what to do :) Jax excited to work out with you when home :) need to pray and fast about either Weber state or suu, we will have to send you coach cards email from Weber, he is the one from SVU... Anyways stuff to think about after you think about mission stuff of course :) 
who is coach card?
He is the one at Weber that dad talked to when he went up with Justin, he asked where you were, he said he was at svu, that they loved you and wanted you back, he is now at Weber, he asked what you were doing after mission, dad said suu wants you to run ball as a preferred walk on, he said why doesn't he come here (Weber) and run here, so we need to get back in touch with him if you are interested and I'll get you his email and we will get your packet to him, remember all thus, we told you at beginning of summer...
Have a super day!! Love you, be safe, continue to work hard, have fun!!! Always in our prayers!!! Enjoy every moment!!!love mom




No comments:

Post a Comment