Monday, September 23, 2013

good week....

Hey how are you? I'm good! :) my week was good I we played THBell and we won 48-0 I got in and scored and got the extra point! I am playing both full back and half back! And middle line backer! My week was good! My eagle is this week! :) I'm so excited! :) parent teacher conference is coming up... I got a bruise on my head from football! Every one asked me about it and I just acted like I didn't know what is was! :) it was pretty funny! In art we are painting self portraits and mine is black and yellow! :) Utah beat byu!! 20-13!!!!!!!!!! :) love you love Jax!
dang child!!!   that's awesome my man :)   keep up the good work :)   are you excited for your eagle??  are your grades good for parent teacher conference???    how's your head  how'd you bruise it?  why black and yellow?  ha-ha  I know Utah won!!   some people told me about it Sunday at church :):)     love you bud   love elder weaver
They beat bell 68-0, he made a mistake in his letter with the score, it was pretty bad, we had a 7th grader, 3rd string O score on them, good game to dominate....:)
beautiful :')
Hebrews 6: 10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he swore by himself,14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. Hebrews 10: 35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. Hey there goofy. Hope you are having a great week. I did, work went really well up in park city and we had fun. Tomorrow we should finish up there. We had a great time watching the UTAH BYU game yesterday, Em came over and had a ton of fun with the family. We also went to Red Lobster for lunch and got the endless shrimp, I ate 160 shrimp on my own lol. Needless to say I was very full after lunch haha.This should be a fun week, the Greek festival is this weekend. Also Logan's baby was born! she's two months early,  15 inches and 2.25 pounds. Well that's all I really got for you this week my friend. Keep working hard! Love you! Love Jordan 
160 SHRIMP?!?!?!?!?!?!!!    we may have to have a shrimp eatin contest when I return back home :)    that's a ton of shrimp!!!!    dang  :)     glad work is going good and other life event are keeping you busy too :)  that good :) tell Logan congrats for me :)   is the baby doin ok?..    I love you Jordan and I hope you have a good week :)  love elder weaver
My class's are good! I've liked them so far.. We lost this week to Logan.. 49 to 38.. But I'm moving on we have box elder this week at home so I'm excited for that! I'm going to Bonneville's deer hunt dance this weekend with Liesl.. She asked me. I think and hope it'll be fun.. The UTES won..... Obviously :) :) this week will be fun! We have a lot going on! How was your week? Have fun??? Any baptisms this week??? :) I love you lots and I got asked to Roy's sadies dance which is in October.. But I got asked by Kelsey Erickson.. Remember her? She's a twin... ;) it'll be fun I hope :) my midterm grades was a 3.5 but I'll get me up before the quarter ends.. Ha love you Jace
-Justin
well I'm glad you like your classes :)   good attitude  move on  its in the past.  plan for box elder like nothing bad happened :)  keep moving forward! :) I thought she was going to Roy.....     have fun  kiddo  its whatever :)  the Utes :)   beautiful team right there :)   ha-ha   my week was good :)  as much fun as I could have I had :)  ha-ha  this week  we have a baptism on Saturday and please keep here in y'alls prayers  she is having a hard time right now and its getting a little stressful...  nice work :)  the ladies are getting in line for you aren't they? :)  keep up the good work on your grades :)  they will get better :)   love you Justin  :)  love elder weaver
Dad-my week was alright..  we did a lot of knocking and had NO luck at all...  people would answer and listen to us  but they would say no not today..   but we did find a lady who moved here 3 days before we found her and she is from brazil and is visiting her daughter,  she doesn't speak very good English but we had a good conversation :)   she was excited to us walking up to her door and came outside yelling for us :)  that was funny :)   as our conversation continued we found out she is a member and she has gone through the temple and loves missionary work :)  we told her about elder fisher  the other elder waiting for his visa to go to brazil  and she got super excited and wanted to talk to him so we called them, and they talked over the phone in the native language and she was so happy about that that she wants them to go over next time so they can talk Portuguese!  and also so the missionaries can reactivate her daughter and baptize her son in law and her neighbors from brazil as well :)  so that was super exciting :)     we also found out that my mole I had removed came back as abnormal and I have to go back oct 3rd...    I like knocking on doors :)  we get to meet new people like that :)  I get super nervous  but as we keep the conversation and pray that nervousness goes away and the spirit comes in and over powers the situation :) you get used to talking to random people  so it's ok ;)  I do work out yes  in the morning s :)  why do you ask?  I feel pretty good.. Larry is doing ok  we haven't been able to talk to him for 2 weeks  so we don't know too much...  ______ is good  she is getting baptized  and is having a hard time getting the time to meet with us to finish up the lessons  so Satan is working good on her... we all get along pretty good :)  I do like having more just because its extra people to talk to instead of one person all the time ;) ha-ha
 well good  I'm glad there season is going well so far.   you'll have to update me on SUU   please :)?   thank you so much dad for being a great father and example to me in my life  I hope you know I love you and admire you as well :)   love you    hey  what are those big tires I sent you pics of  used for???    love you dad   love elder weaver
Mom- Holmes's where we got the shoes :) hush puppies I think is the brand...  wow  that's what I thought of when you told me about the new stake pres.  crazy :D  _____________
 tell your mom happy bday for me please :)   and also  grandpa Steve and Linda sent me a letter with some money it $100!!!!!    I about passed out when I saw what was in it!!  ha-ha I love the area   id be perfectly fine with staying :)  transfers are the 9 I think..   so coming up.  the weather is good :)  starting to cool down  lilted bit :)   we gave a training on a good morning and a bad morning as far as waking up on time and doing studies and eating and things like that :)   it was pretty  fun    we did a bad morning first then  good morning :)  it was fun :D ha-ha I have a letter in the mail to swete bete :) _______________  from Roy?...    I'll be ready for those letters :)  I'm excited to hear from bro Peterson from seminary :):)  he's an awesome man :) ha-ha  not too much other writing...   I love you so much mom and I hope you have a good day today  the pics are of sunsets the past couple days :)   love y'all   love elder weaver
Tell me about mole? Tires were probably pit truck tires :)
Love you!!
don't know too much   just got a call saying it was abnormal  and I need to go back on the 3rd for more testing.  I won't know more until then..   sorry :/  I love the pics of Jax and chandler and whit :')  watch on Mormon messages!!!  Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light

a letter that was sent to our stake president over the weekend September 28, 2013

From: John Reed Harding <PresidentHarding@ldschurch.org>
Date: Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Subject: Mole from Elder Weaver's thigh
Dear President:
 Recently a mole was removed from Elder Weaver's thigh.  The lab reports have suggested a return appointment.  We don't know more yet except they docs want Elder Weaver come back and discuss it.  We wanted to let you know and you can let the family know.  Elder Weaver may have already.
We will keep in touch.  We know the Lord takes care of his missionaries, with good care. 
Best to you,
President Harding







No comments:

Post a Comment