Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wisdom teeth out?


So to preface this weeks email, I am enclosing a disclosure :) We did have Jace see an oral surgeon before his mission, as all of you are aware it is part of the paper work to be done before his mission.  However the oral surgeon said he would not touch them, said there was no way that he would be able to get to them, and they would not be ready until he was in his late 20s.  Haha, Jace has mentioned a few times that his teeth bothered him, went to the dentist in GA, and low and behold, his two top ones were in and his one bottom one was coming up pushing under another tooth, so last Thursday I received a call from our stake president saying he received an email from the mission office stating that Jace was having his wisdom teeth out.  Ross and I talked and wanted to make sure what was going on and who was doing the surgery, and that we should follow up with insurance information.  Ross spoke with Jace and the dental office that Friday and got everything in order.....hence the following letters referring to teeth being pulled :) Wish I could have been there again to take care of him, but I have a feeling that the tooth fairy will find him!  Thanks tooth fairy!!! Love you!!

Hello Elder Weaver! Sorry I didn't write you last week. But this week has been really good. Doing work up on a gun range and it's interesting doing work while people are 50 yards away from you shooting lol. It's kinda fun listening to some if the shots being pulled off, me and dad want some new guns that make loud sounds.
Me and Emily went on a double date last night with Jordana and her date Jackson, we went to Zupas for dinner and then to Weber High school to see a play called The West Side Story. Dinner was great but the plays as ok. We also had our first snowfall of the year this morning, it was very sad, but luckily it all melted by lunch :) Logan and his wife Mari were finally able to take their baby home last Friday, she's a tiny little thing but very cute. Logan looks like a bear grills guy lol.Well that's all I really got for you this week buddy, love you, keep working hard and I hope you feel okay after getting your wisdom teeth out.
Love Jordan.

Jordan-are y'all going to get guns??  I want in when I get home!! :) ha-ha  serious :)  that is pretty crazy tho  having gun shots going off so close to you and dad working :)  any of em scare you?? :)   I'm glad you had a fun date with Emily I still haven't eaten at Zupas yet...  what is it like?   how's the food??   dang I kinda miss the snow  but its good it all melted by lunch :)   sounds like Utah ha-ha :)  well good thing for Logan and his wife :)  how are they doing?   do y'all hang out or do anything together?   I love you too Jordan and I'm glad you're doing good and enjoying what you're doing :):)   love elder weaver  
p.s.  did you serve as a district leader or zone leader while you were on your mission?   

Mom-it wasn't too bad getting my wisdom teeth out I'm just a little swollen,  I don't feel too much pain and I'm planning on going out tonight after p-day is over and then we have a temple trip tomorrow and zone training as well and I'm not missing the temple.  so my comp and I will be there :)  things are going good for us and we are doing good  we had 9 investigators at a trunk or treat thing at our ward building and we have some of them on date for baptism on the 26 of November.  I'm not planning on being down with my teeth, no need :)  I did get to shake Elder Oaks hand,  it was super cool!!!  he and his wife are really funny!!! :)  Elder Oaks is amazing and he is very in tune with the spirit and is lead in what he needs to say and how to say it too. :) we have a lot of fun while we are working :)   we are trying to do as much service as possible  we mainly do service for a member in the ward, we cut their grass and cut down some trees for him, one tree we cut down was 200 feet tall and all we had were two chain saws and a rope to guild the tree down :)  that was fun  just the two of us did it :)  no worries we safe mom :)  our weather is getting pretty cold and we do stay warm :) the Payne's are good and I have told him thanks many times for the suit :) we haven't heard from Larry in a long time,  he has moved out of our ward but still in our stake  we tried to find his new house but he doesn't live there yet... I like that song very much too. (Count your many blessings...) I love you mom and thank you for all that you do for me and the inspiration you give me to be and do better :)  I love you  mom and I'm eating soft food no worries ;)   love you forever  love elder weaver 
p.s. yes I have stitches  they will come out on their own and I do have pain pills I got to keep my two top teeth the bottom one he had to cut into pieces to pull out and I have the tops one :) love you too I know my limits :)   I'm not sure about changes tomorrow at zone meeting,  we will see tho :)  love y'all 
Jace- I didn't know how you would feel so I didn't want you to feel obligated to email me, but I do love you it was good to talk to you good luck with your face ;) sorry short be happy.            Love your biggest fan DAD

hey dad  I hope you know I love you :)    love your biggest son  elder weaver ;) 

   
Hey! Hope things go good with your surgery! We lost to east last week.. So my high school football is over... :( it's crazy! We had some kids that were just done playing.. Real sad. But anyways now I can relax for a bit until track starts.. I'm gonna lift and eat away and get really involved with my scriptures.. Ha sooo school is going good and Halloween was fun I just stayed home and chilled with the fam. Ha, Sadie's was fun! I hope things go good for ya! Love ya lots! Thanks for your advice! It really helps more than you think! So thanks!
Love-Justin

Justin- things are fine with my mouth :)   dang bud  I'm sorry y'all lost are you at least satisfied with your high school career? if you are then that's all that matters :)  I want you to know I'm proud of you and I look up to you immensely and all the things you have accomplished this year and the past couple of years :)   being able to handle the things you did sophomore year and then switching schools half way through the year  Justin that takes courage and faith.  just like football one of the principles of the gospel is enduring to the end. like football we can't give up in the last few moments of the game  no matter what the score and how things are going.  those who fight until the end and never lost the sight of their final goal or destination those people are those who will continue to do that throughout the rest of their lives no matter what the world throws at them.  Justin keep up the good work and don't lose sight of what and who you want to be and who god needs you to be :)  keep working in track too :)  I know you can be the best in the region and then state  as long as you let yourself :)  I'm glad my advice helps some and keeps you motivated :)   I love you bud  and as you are studying the scriptures more  study preach my gospel too with your scriptures and you'll be a  great missionary because you'll be ahead of everyone else :)   I love you bud   love elder weaver  

Saturday me and Justin played basketball at the park and it was way fun! And then we woke up this morning and it was snowing... :/ I had my board of review for my first palm and I will get it Tuesday at the court of honor! :) love you love Jax! :)

Jax-I'm doing good bud  how are you?    I just got my teeth pulled but I'm good  it doesn't hurt too bad :)  I bore my testimony quite a bit this week  to people we meet and people in the ward :)   GOOD JOB MY MAN!!!!!!!    THATS AWESOME YALL WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!    GOOD JOB BUD  ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM OR WHAT?!?!?!   I DONT SEE YOU JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!  ;) ha-ha I'm sorry you didn't have fun not trick or treating  what did you do instead?    congrats on getting your first palm my man!  your just moving right along with all this :)   how's school?  how's your personal scripture study? :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment