Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Exciting Times!


Pretty exciting weekend for us at home, we got to meet Carol Boles Ferguson.  She flew into Utah and stayed with her brother in Mona and we met for lunch at Thanksgiving Point....such a great lady, loved to hear her talk about Jace and to get to know her better-she has truly become one of our family! On the way home I received a call from Kay, the lady he is teaching now, she shared her feelings of gratitude for Jace and his service and she looks forward to being baptized on June 14...
So proud of you Jace and the servant that you are while on the Lord's errand!!

June 2, 2014
Mom, the family Carol told you about is the Montana's,  we would meet at their house every Sunday night and have a little meeting with new members and investigators or less actives as well and we would have gospel discussions for an hour and then have a dessert. I'm glad everything worked out for y'all to meet each other and have a good time together. yes Kay is in a wheelchair. her baptism is the 14  the Saturday before my comp goes home.  we might have to both baptize her. we are still waiting from higher ups in the mission. we should have more details next week. she is awesome. I'm very happy I had the chance to teach her and help  her in this way.  our week was good. Tuesday we went to stone mountain park and hung out there with some members for the day it was fun!! Wednesday we had distinct meeting and gospel study all that stuff went pretty good.  Thursday we knocked on a guys door and when he came out he said  oh it's just y'all, I thought it was the FBI I was going to come out shooting.  and set his gun inside the door....   that was intense.  he then went on to tell us that he didn't have time to meet with us today and said he was on his own mission, he was getting ready to go to the gym and said I can't get looking like you and he jiggled my belly......   I was ticked....   he went back inside and hasn't gotten back to us since..   oh well  we are trying.. Friday I fasted because I felt I needed to and we were giving Kay another blessing, but I realized I had more patience in all the situations we were put in and everyone we talked to would let us at least pray with them. so that was new and good. and our lesson with Kay went great!  taught about temples and family history work and she can't wait to get started on all that good stuff. Saturday was just hot and no one would open their door... yesterday was a good day had two long lost members come one we don't even have record of so we are working on that as well.  but it  was over all a good day and good week.  oh in that package could you send my work outs from Virginia.  they should be in a white binder...  please and thank you.  and I'm sending y'all a package today don't open it just has some stuff I've collected over the little time..  I love you too mom take care and I'm safe no worries..  we do hear gun shots it's a regular thing by now tho.. love elder weaver   

Please send my Ks address so I can send her a subscription to the ensign
ill have to do that next week I don't have it from the top of my head.... 
No worries :) she said she was going to have you show her how to text it to me from her phone :) does she have fb? What doin today? Fun plans? Love you!
she doesn't have a cell phone...   she does have fb  I'm not sure  what name is tho...   we might go to MLK JR memorial and after that we don't know yet.. 


DAD-the people here can be pretty nice sometimes..  I'm glad y'all had a good time with her on Saturday and also the call with Kay. I'm glad you know now I'm working hard and just watching things go by. so I told mom about my week already..  sorry but I can copy and paste it in here for you  our week was good. Tuesday we went to stone mountain park and hung out there with some members for the day it was fun!! Wednesday we had distinct meeting and gospel study all that stuff went pretty good.  Thursday we knocked on a guys door and when he came out he said  oh it's just y'all, I thought it was the FBI I was going to come out shooting.  and set his gun inside the door....   that was intense.  he then went on to tell us that he didn't have time to meet with us today and said he was on his own mission, he was getting ready to go to the gym and said I can't get looking like you and he jiggled my belly......   I was ticked....   he went back inside and hasn't gotten back to us since..   oh well  we are trying.. Friday I fasted because I felt I needed to and we were giving Kay another blessing, but I realized I had more patience in all the situations we were put in and everyone we talked to would let us at least pray with them. so that was new and good. and our lesson with Kay went great!  taught about temples and family history work and she can't wait to get started on all that good stuff. Saturday was just hot and no one would open their door... yesterday was a good day had two long lost members come one we don't even have record of so we are working on that as well.  but it  was over all a good day and good week.  there you go :)    take care dad  I love you  love your son elder weaver
Jordan-pipes are never where they are supposed to be...  ha-ha  well I'm glad your lesson went so good! and for sure get the elders name and ill see if I know him or not.  and tell him about me as well.  have another fantastic week,  have you heard anymore from those girls you met online?  did the one ever come to Utah?  I love you Jordan  love elder weaver

Justin-hi :)  ha-ha no new foods this week. glad you're helping dad and having a good time doing it.. how was street hockey?  hey that's ok snow doesn't know what they are missing out on!   Weber should be good  good luck and I hope you do good up there!  I'll be praying for you my friend! :) I hope all goes well with your wisdom teeth check up as well!  hopefully you can get them out asap and not half way in the mission.. ha-ha good work on keeping the mission paper work going  it'll help you, I don't know how but it will.  no matter what the lord has a plan for you ;) it looks like y'all had fun jet skiing!!  y'all look happy too!  that's good :)  what institute class will you be taking?  hoe you have a good week too Justin.  I love and miss you as well   love elder weaver :)

Jax-nice cleats my man!!!  those are way nice :)  I bet you're excited to start football!  I would be too if I were you!!  and I'm sorry you fell in the hole...  did you not see the big trac hoe sitting by it and you just walked right in?  hahaha  just kidding bud ;)   you leg looks pretty bad I'm glad you're ok though!    have fun with football this week and be safe  I love you too kiddo  love elder weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment