Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy Birthday!! DL and trainer, baptism by fire!


well hello Jordan :)   last Monday we napped and got haircuts and also went to FHE so nothing too much goes on on pday :):)   well thank you for the birthday wishes :) well I would be excited too to get started in school and also your choir stuff sounds like a blast!  I might see you in that devotional :):)  we went to one lst night with D Todd Christoferson and it was really good :) ill see what I can do about Alex ;)  I don't remember who she is but cool!  glad y'all had a fun time. we will have keep up the double dating thing when I get home too.  I love you too Jordan take care of yourself and have a good week  love elder weaver
hi Justin:)   have fun going to the temple :):)   I got your letter too thanks for sending that, that was nice :) well buddy if there's anything I can do for you please let me know :)  love you kiddo love elder weaver  sending you a letter in the mail J

  hello Jax :)  good positive attitude!!! :):)  keep that up!   good luck this week I hope all goes well for you.   so this week was a good one we had a lot come to us and ask about the church and wondering if and when they can learn more and how the church works so that's exciting :):)  thanks Jax :0  have a god week my man  talk to you next week love you  love elder weaver

 Dear Jace,  How is life? Thing here are good still places to go each day for work, a couple of big jobs I would like to tie down before snow flies but work doesn't always work out the way I want, so we just keep plugging along. You know how that go's. I really loved your story about the homeless man, I love all your stories. Do you have any new ones for this week, you still look great in your pics keep up the great work,
Both Weber and SUU have had a hard start to their sessions 0 and 3 SVU has lost their first game. But coach Fitz at his new school has won his first two games. So that a little bit in the football world. Sorry don't loss focus :) just kidding  well things here are good I know your working hard keep it up. I hope your writing in a journal so you can look back  and remember all of your mission. Love you keep being awesome enjoy be happy see you soon
Let your awesomeness out share it with others:)    #1 FAN ROSS WEAVER (dad)

Dad-life is good dad :)  thanks :) I'm praying that work things play out for y'all and everything is ok. if it comes out that y'all aren't able to come get me that's fine, we can come back to visit another time later in the year or something. we were walking to our apartment to get something and guy stops us and says hey I wanna more about your church, i need to get in church and get closer to God. so we talked to him and taught him the restoration and he liked it he knew a little bit about Joseph smith and after we taught him he said he would be baptized, so we are trying to keep up with him and get him dunked soon,.   dang sounds like those teams might have it rough this season or just having a late start to awesomeness ;)  ill start doing better at keeping a journal... I love you dad and thank you for everything, love your son elder Jace Weaver

So Happy happy birthday Jace! Can't believe big 21!  What did you do to celebrate?  Did you get our postcards and did you get your package yet?  Grandma Sheri put $50.00 into your account so it's there, buy yourself something fun :)  Thought about you all day yesterday and hope that you were having a great day!
So speaking of mail, you received a letter say you had jury duty last week :) I filled out and said you have a good excuse not to be able to make it- haha!
Little updates here, Ben Longman is home, JT Ewing has put his papers in, Elder Hales asked for your email, lots of birthday wishes on your FB page, Dad and I are probably the ones that will come get you :) Kristas engaged, and so life goes on.....
I got the following email forwarded to me last week from Grandma Linda..
Dear Linda,
Wednesday was transfer day for some of the Elders and Sister in our mission, as well as for the 21 new missionaries that arrive on Tuesday.  As I entered the chapel, I happened upon a name tag: Elder Weaver.  I was so excited to meet him and express your love for him and a big hug!  What a fine young man he is.  You can be proud of him!  I hope you have his address to write him, because all missionaries love to get mail.  Even a goodie box is appreciated.
Elder Parker and I are loving our mission and the opportunity to serve with these great missionaries.  When you feel of the spirit, you know the message they carry is true.  I'm unaware of your situation, but may I encourage you continue to go to church and read the Book of Mormon.  I would encourage you to ask your grandson to write you and share his testimony with you and why he wanted to serve a mission.  The plan of happiness is for all of our Heavenly Father's children.  The blessing are beyond what we can imagine!  I've never worked so hard, but had such happiness in doing do!
Sincerely your friend,
Sister Parker
Love the letter…..
So I also saw a picture of you and your new comp-so who is he, where is he from and how do you like him? You look great, looks like you are still losing weight...wish I could be more disciplined :)
Loved your experience with the homeless man, makes me nervous that you are so involved with people with guns and I know that is the real world now, just so grateful for family prayer and your safety and protection. Do you still like this area? How is Paul coming along, will this be his weekend to take the plunge? Anyone else investigating?  Seen any football yet?
Things here are good, I think it may be a slow work week so we are trying to attend the temple tomorrow morning.  I've done some cub scout training this last weekend and the scouts are changing a lot of things for the cubs, pretty exciting tho :) So how was your week?  your birthday and every day?
I love you Jace, miss you like crazy, seems so long because you were at school for 5 months before mission, but I am so proud of you and the work you are doing....be safe and happy-Love you today and every day, love mom xoxos

so for my birthday we didn't do anything exciting. we made the cake and that's it :)  it was yummy! I did get y'alls package and I've gotten 2 post cards Jordan's and Justin's if that's all that was being sent then yes I got them :) oh ok ill thank them today for the money. oh ok well see you soon ;)  haha  whose Krista engaged too?  I talked to sister parker and said Linda has been going to church and also how she felt a special closeness to her. :)  I almost cried talking to her.  I will try to write them this week too and hopefully get a letter to them :):) I am losing some more weight I got new pants from another elder I'll have to take pic in and show you how they look ;)  my new comp is from east Texas  I'm training him.. he's fresh off the plain and I'm also the district leader, talk about stressful baptism by fire..   haha   its crazy how we as missionaries see prayers answered daily I can't tell you enough stories about prayers :)  haven't seen any football YET!  :)   ill keep praying for work and like I told dad if it doesn't work don't worry about it :):)  anything else excited going on in scouting? that sounds like fun stuff!!  how have you been liking it :):) I love you mom and hope y'all have a good week love elder weaver 

you should get more postcards :) I think Krista is engaged to Jared Holbrook, a year older than you guys?  I did not know that about Linda going to church-yea! I'll have to get you a new address for them, they bought a new house down the block from them in Sun River.  CONGRATs on being district leader!!! you can do a great job!! What's comps name so I can look him up?  for cub scouts they are going to have them start learning the scout oath and law since they need it for scouts and do away with the law of the pack :)  I love you too!! have a super day, what's plans?
his name is elder Lindsey  well that sounds fun :):)   so today I'll write Justin and I have another I need to write and I need to get myself together with all the district leader stuff..   my mind has been everywhere since Wednesday... haha   how are y'all feeling?

I feel better, still lingering head stuffiness, just blah!! so how many elders are you over? still 5 in apt?  did you like the ties for your bday?  if there is an extra you can give it to whoever?  what's comps first name so I can find him easier?  who else are you writing too besides Justin? yes I'm nosey:)  you'll be super at DL, so excited for ya'll

so I have 3 companionships I'm over and yes we I've a 5 man still,  we all wore the ties yesterday at church :):)  his full name is Erin Jacob Lindsey  he would go by Jacob though..  so elder Glasgow wants me to write his friend and he's told her about me and she wants to hear from me as well so it's just a friend letter, no need to panic.

not panicking :P just curious, sorry I didn't send otter pops, can't find them here right now because the weather has cooled off a little, still crazy hot there?  are they good, hard working companionships?  We are attending the Ogden temple dedication this Sunday, not in person, but it opens next week so exciting!!! they are changing our bishopric in two weeks, it will be interesting to see who is in the new group... how is your ward?  doing FHE tonight?

yes FHE tonight.  why are they changing it??  how long has it been??   no worries about otter pops its cooling down a little bit.  we met a guy who plays fro the Hawks  his last name is Fortune :)  super cool guy pro basketball team ;)  I don't him...  yes they are all hard working companionships! I like it :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment