Monday, September 8, 2014

serving as Christ would have...


Mom-so have y'all heard about work or if you can come get me or anything like that?   ya it was short week :):)  how'd the Roy game go?  they win or lose?  I'm glad it's a good place to be, are all the coaches still there? I hope so. tell them I said hi back :)  dang Jax is getting a lot of playing time. good for him. glad he's going to have a good season :) did they win??  oh wow... 8 years?.... I feel empty right now,,, that's weird to think about...  good for Justin!!!!!  I'm excited for all of us to be there for Jax when he goes through :) I have a queen mattress huh?? :):)  good ;)  hehehe I will be praying for your health mom and for all the family as well.  labor day was good working, we talked to drunk people and had conversations that didn't really go anywhere with some people...  yesterday though we went walking in ATL and a homeless man stopped us and talked to us about how he is a convict and wants to shoot a lot of people around him and then shoot himself because he's not happy with life and he wants to die peacefully as he was reaching back to grab a gun we quickly told him no we loved him and that God loved him too. and he started to cry and asked for us to forgive him as he was saying sorry over and over again so we prayed with him and started to leave but he called to us again needing help putting on his shoes and we went over and I untied his shoes and put his foot in it while my comp had the umbrella over him and as we left him he stopped us again and gave us a hat for helping for him and said thank you. he wasn't the most mentally stable person and like I said he was homeless, but as we were walking away my comp said....  you know, I bet if Christ was here he would've helped him put on his shoes...  I couldn't stop thinking about all night.  while all this was happening there were a lot people walking and driving by and this man was talking pretty loud and was drawing attention to us, but we didn't think about the other people until after we left, we felt peace and comfort as we were talking to him that we needed to not focus on the other people..  that's kinda the highlight for the week.
 nothing big coming up  but transfers are this week and we haven't gotten a call yet but we know that one of us is leaving just not sure who. president hasn't called us yet.. I'll let you asap though. I love you mom take care love elder weaver

Yes Roy did win, so did Jax 22-0, all coaches there except one of the Larsen's, he got caught being lewd, showing himself to little kids :/ and there is a new receiver coach Daniel Coates, pro ball player, and fine still helps :) we are hoping that Brian's big job get ok this week and we can make a decision about getting you :) so should I hold off on sending a package till you hear if you get transferred? Grandpa Steve wants to send card too? What a great experience you had with homeless guy, you are truly a disciple of Christ :) proud of you, brings tears to my eyes love you!!!

I'll have carol get to you about what we hear about transfers.  dang Coach Coates?!?!?!!!!!!  so sick who did he play for and what position? 

Ok, I'll wait till I hear from carol, Coates came from the Bengals, he was a former player for Freddy
Dad says hello and sends his love, he is not feeling well either, bad cold, and had to go three different places before 8 this morning, but says he loves you and so proud of you!! Did boys write you?

yes I have letter from everyone :):)   will be praying for the family :)  I hope y'all get better :):)
Thanks we love you too! Always in our prayers!!! Be safe! Any pic this week
not this week... I forgot camera and cord... sorry...   but I have lots to send home!  :):)

Ran into Bro Kiser on Georgia Tech campus-great to see a familiar face!

Jax- the big 15 very nice my friend and the driving test?   very scary...  haha just kidding ;)  did you win your game??  ouch.. I'm glad your back is doing better!!   haha I remember dong that in jr high too :) but we didn't get trouble we just kicked butt!!!  haha :P   9th grade does count it starts when coaches look at you to play college ball so you better do your best, I'm telling you that because I love you and because I've been there, so just do good and you'll have a good experience all the way through. :)  I did not pull any muscles haha thanks for asking though :)  I love you kid love elder weaver

Hey there elder weaver :) my week went by really well, how was your Monday? I haven't seen or heard from Alex Weaver fir a few months, just whatever she posts on Face book. I've checked the ward records and she's no longer in my singles ward. I got a new bed set from grandma and grandpa Beardall. It was one of their old ones, so now my room has to be completely reorganized lol.
Love you bud, keep working hard.
Love Jordan

well good I'm glad :):)  hmmm ill see if I can email her.  any idea how she isn't in your ward anymore? they get moved somewhere else?.. weird... how do you like the new bed??  :) haha you'll be ok rearranging your room ;)   I love you Jordan take care love elder weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment